This non-accredited course is aimed at supervisors, managers, team-leaders or HR personnel who are required to deliver practical skill or induction training and wish to develop their knowledge, skills and competence. They will learn how to do this through planning, design, delivery, assessment and evaluation.
The course quips participants with the basic Knowledge and Tools to plan, develop and deliver internal training for skill based operations.
DURATION: 2 days – Classroom sessions
Participants will be asked to prepare a short training session which they will deliver on day 2.
Supervisors / Managers / Team Leaders/ HR Personnel who are required to deliver practical skills or induction training.
At the end of the course participants will:
· Have acquired the qualities for effective instruction.
· Have developed the basic skills and techniques of instruction.
· Be able to plan, prepare and deliver practical on-the-job training.
· Have enhanced their communication skills and self-confidence in the delivery of a training course or practical demonstration.
· Understand key assessment tools and techniques.
· Have demonstrated the skills acquired through the delivery of a practical training session.
· Identified areas for self-improvement and self-development – The Lessons Learned.