Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your career, our CPIM 8.0 course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the critical concepts and practices required to optimize supply chain operations.
We at Western Management Centre, Galway are proud to offer the Certified in Planning and Inventory Management Version 8 (CPIM 8.0) course as an exceptional opportunity for individuals and organizations seeking to excel in the dynamic field of supply chain management.
The CPIM 8.0 course is an internationally recognized certification program designed to equip participants with the knowledge and techniques to streamline supply chain processes, enhance demand forecasting accuracy, optimize production scheduling and thus achieve operational excellence.
Upon successful completion of the CPIM 8.0 course and exams, participants will earn the prestigious CPIM designation, recognized globally as a mark of excellence in supply chain management.
Who should Attend:
The CPIM 8.0 course is suitable for supply chain professionals, inventory managers, production planners, and anyone involved in supply chain operations. It is an excellent choice for individuals seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in supply chain management and for organizations striving to optimize their supply chain performance.
The CPIM 8.0 course is structured in 8 modules:
- Supply Chain and Business Strategy
- Sales and Operations Planning supporting Business Strategy
- Demand – Planning and Management
- Supply – Planning and Management
- Detailed Schedules – Planning, Management and Execution
- Inventory – Planning and Management
- Distribution – Planning and Management
- Quality, Continuous Improvement, and Technology Management
- Learn to manage customer relations with a holistic approach
- Understand the importance of the supply chain management in the context of production planning
- Analyze systems and structures of different inventory management models
- Assess and manage risks associated with inventories
- Develop and execute purchasing strategies for efficient procurement
- Execute a Lean Plan for Inventory Reduction
- Understand the requirements for stock optimization
- Identify demand and supply trends for inventory control
- Estimate costs associated with different inventory processes
- Develop an efficient stock reordering method for successful supply chain production
Key Course Highlights:
- Comprehensive curriculum covering core supply chain principles and concepts.
- In-depth training on demand planning, material requirements planning, and capacity management.
- Inventory management techniques for improved control and reduction of carrying costs.
- Understanding the principles of lean production and agile methodologies.
- Industry-leading instructors providing practical insights and real-world examples combining local focus and global recognition.
- Interactive learning experiences and study materials to reinforce knowledge.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
- CPIM Version 8 certification upon successful completion, showcasing your expertise.
Course Delivery and Schedule:
- Total Duration: 48 hours
- 4-hour online sessions on Saturdays (9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- Start date: 30th September 2023
- End date: 16th December 2023
- Exam duration: 3.5 hours (One exam covering 8 modules)
- No. of questions: 150
- Score range: 200 to 350
- Passing score: 300 and above
- Computer-based examination
- €3350 per participant.
- Tuition fees
- Learning system
- Exam credits
Register with us and take your supply chain management skills to new heights with the CPIM 8.0 course. Benefit from our expert faculty, industry-relevant curriculum, and interactive learning experiences, all while earning a globally recognized certification.
Become a valuable asset in today's competitive business landscape with the knowledge and skills necessary to optimize supply chain operations.
Applicants should either have a minimum of five years of experience in the supply chain field or a fundamental understanding of supply chain processes, materials management, and planning. Additionally, they should possess analytical abilities, familiarity with computing concepts and tools, as well as basic understanding of the fundamentals of supply chain management.